[2/2] server: Clear the queue's QS_SMRESULT bit when sending a new message.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon May 19 12:24:17 CDT 2014

> I believe you'll also need to set it again when the result is removed.

AFAICT the get_message_reply handler assumes that QS_SMRESULT is
already set when it's called, and just resets it when removing a
result if it should be clear. It shouldn't be possible for
get_message_reply to be called when QS_SMRESULT isn't set, because
wait_message_reply always checks for that bit first.

But now that you mention it, get_message_reply does have that 'cancel'
argument, and if for some reason we did cancel a sendmessage before it
has a reply, that bit wouldn't be set when it should be. I'll send a