[1/3] wined3d: Add a new enum for GL_EXT_geometry_shader4

Andrei Slăvoiu andrei.slavoiu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:34:26 CST 2014

În ziua de Lun 24 Noi 2014, la 21:54:02, Matteo Bruni a scris:
> Not going to happen this year, hopefully at some point next year.
> I agree with Henri that it isn't probably worth to add this kind of
> stuff just for the fallback.
If it's not ok to add support for new extensions just to improve the fall-back
mechanism then how about reverting to the old behaviour of treating all DX9
SM3 cards as DX10? While it was wrong, no one complained about it. But they do
complain about the new behaviour. Most likely because most DX9 era cards are
already explicitly recognized while most cards hitting the fall-back are newer
ones that are actually DX10 or even DX11 capable.

> I haven't published them anywhere yet.
Need any help with them? The least I could do is provide early testing on the
radeonsi driver.