winetest: Skip over stub dll if detected

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 14:15:16 CST 2014

On Nov 27, 2014 3:28 AM, "Stefan Dösinger" <stefandoesinger at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > + * Windows 8 has a concept of stub DLL's.  When DLLMain is called the
user is prompted
> > + *  to install that component.  To bypass this check we need to look
at the version resource.
> A matter of opinion according to Wikipedia, feel free to ignore me:
"DLLs" would be better as the plural of "DLL". "DLL's" looks like the
possessive, although
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_plurals#Plurals_of_letters_and_abbreviations
says that using 's to form the plural of an abbreviation is legitimate.

The apostrophe is sometimes used, but it's definitely not the preferred way.