[3/3] msvcrt: Added _fflush_nolock() implementation

Piotr Caban piotr.caban at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:41:48 CDT 2014

Hi,

On 10/09/14 19:52, Iván Matellanes wrote:
> +/*********************************************************************
> + *		_fflush_nolock (MSVCRT.@)
> + */
> +int CDECL MSVCRT__fflush_nolock(MSVCRT_FILE* file)
> +{
> +    if(!file) {
> +        msvcrt_flush_all_buffers(MSVCRT__IOWRT);
There's one more thing that looks strange here. msvcrt_flush_all_buffers
calls MSVCRT_fflush internally. That causes some streams to get locked
and unlocked. Could you please add a test that checks how native behaves
here? I'm not sure if we should lock any FILE's in a _nolock function
variant.

Thanks,
Piotr