Add WWN 377

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Mon Oct 13 09:38:40 CDT 2014

Am 11.10.2014 um 00:23 schrieb Stefan Dösinger:
> Am 2014-10-10 21:48, schrieb André Hentschel:
>> +<stats posts="131" size="310" contrib="23" multiples="14" lastweek="11">
>> +
>> +<person posts="9" size="21" who="stefandoesinger at gmail.com (Stefan Dösinger)" />
>> +<person posts="6" size="8" who="hverbeet at gmail.com (Henri Verbeet)" />
>> +<person posts="6" size="6" who="julliard at winehq.org (Alexandre Julliard)" />
>> +<person posts="4" size="8" who="mstefani at redhat.com (Michael Stefaniuc)" />
>> +<person posts="3" size="4" who="austinenglish at gmail.com (Austin English)" />
>> +<person posts="3" size="3" who="alexhenrie24 at gmail.com (Alex Henrie)" />
>> +<person posts="3" size="2" who="nsivov at codeweavers.com (Nikolay Sivov)" />
>> +<person posts="2" size="5" who="scottritchie at ubuntu.com (Scott Ritchie)" />
>> +<person posts="2" size="2" who="dimesio at earthlink.net (Rosanne DiMesio)" />
>> +<person posts="2" size="1" who="piotr.caban at gmail.com (Piotr Caban)" />
> You may want to check the stat generation. Those are 38 posts. Plus 8 for the other 4 multiple posters + 9 for the single posters != 131.

Good catch, but in the end it's the expected value.
I use the same stat scripts which were always used for WWNs, and these numbers here are generated by a script called kcstats2, which referrs to kernelcousine...
So i had a look at the source:
https://github.com/AndreRH/Wine-Weekly-Newsletter-Tools/blob/master/kcstats2

First, i filter out testbot messages from the list (without adjusting numbers, sry), and i only print out the first 11 <person> tags...

Second, the script divides the mails in two classes: last 7 days and last 14 days (excluding the last 7 days)
let's call them this week and last week
the <person> tags are only from this week, the <stats> tag is a strange mix of both weeks without a good logic/naming...

so yes, 38 is only the addition of the _printed_ <person> tags, 131 is 38 + hidden + last week