Italian translation of Wine

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 04:43:11 CDT 2014

Julian,

On 10/17/2014 02:28 AM, Julian Rüger wrote:
>> +"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1);\n"
the Plural-Forms is used by other po files.  It is needed for some
languages as those have more than one plural form.  So the translation
tools will add that field. Having it in Wine too avoids the "add remove"
noise in the commits even though the plural forms get probably lost in
the conversion to resource files.

> If I'm wrong on this, someone please correct me, but I think you should
> not add lines like these.
> None of the other po-files (that I checked ;) ) contain that.

bye
	michael