Need feedback on first four UTF-7 patches

Indrek Altpere efbiaiinzinz at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:21:37 CDT 2014

My previous response was mainly to Ruslan's reply, that 30 days waiting time could/should be considered the norm in some cases.
To which I pointed out that the 4 patches Alex asked about are seemingly simple patches, that only add tests and those patches have already been verified to run correctly by testbot.

To Goujons's reply: "don't waste their precious time and stop whining"
As per Alex's comment from https://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2014-October/105419.html
"slackner, puk, and Andre_H gave me a ton of help over IRC over the past couple of days"
Time has already been spent (wasted?) by other active Wine developers who are also constantly contributing to Wine.

Perhaps there should be some more clear way to let the developers know that their patches are still not good enough (even to be reviewed and commented on) instead of checking the calendar to guess the status?

Regards,
Indrek Altpere