Need feedback on first four UTF-7 patches

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 03:26:08 CDT 2014

> For the tests: The main issue (bad test coverage) is fixed at my opinion, but there are still lot of small things which could be improved to make the code more readable. Most of it was already told on IRC, but I will go over patch 1 one more time and tell you again.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

For the record, I am holding off on the following suggestions until I
receive feedback from Alexandre:

- Merging the complex and simple structs (this would decrease test coverage)
- Splitting up the ok() statements into pieces not joined by && (this
seems like overkill)
- Rebasing the non-struct-based tests to be ahead of the struct-based
tests in the patch series (this would make it difficult to write a
simple check for the presence or absence of UTF-7 support)

You can see that despite my frustration with this process, I have
incorporated the rest of your suggestions at
https://github.com/alexhenrie/wine/commits/master

-Alex