winecfg: add all Windows versions and accompanying error message (try 3)

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 10 11:05:47 CDT 2015

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 08:04:40 -0500
Andrew Eikum <aeikum at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> For some reason, this renders without a space between "the" and the
> "Wine FAQ" link. Also half of the last 'x' and the period are cut off.
>
> It could be an issue on my system. I'm not very familiar with how RC
> files work.

It renders okay on my system. (I do have the MS core fonts installed systemwide; I don't know if that could be a factor.)

The one thing I would suggest is leaving out the FAQ section names so the message simply reads "Please refer to  the <a href=\"http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ\">Wine FAQ</a> for instructions on how to create a 32 bit Wine prefix." That way it will still be valid even if the FAQ gets rearranged.