wininet: Avoid four instances of "logical not is only applied to the to the left hand side".

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 03:13:18 CDT 2015

On 12 April 2015 at 23:04, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer.com> wrote:
> Indrek suggested that in this specific case the alternate approach
> below also should work, so let me provide this as an option in case

It probably would, but note that that doesn't do quite the same thing.
BOOL values aren't restricted to TRUE/FALSE, so in principle there's
no reason "ret" couldn't be e.g. ~0u. You'd need something like "!ret
!= !ie10_cache" to preserve the original behaviour, but I'm not sure
that's really much better.