msvcrt: improve accuracy of exp/pow/cosh and sinh

Zheng Chen chanchengcc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:53:44 CDT 2015

Hi Ruslan,

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for pointing out the problem, I havenot thought of the questions
before, and I found that this patch might also cause problems on other
platforms... However, here
<https://github.com/wine-compholio/wine-staging/tree/master/patches/msvcrt-Math_Precision>
is a patch created by Sebastian and it should work if your environment
supports coshl/sinhl.

Thank you again and wish you a good day! :)

Regards,
Zheng