WineConf 2015

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 16 14:11:24 CDT 2015

> Though the way I understood the informal chatter was that Jeremy wants
> to have it in the States this year again. But even then it would be
> nice to have a decision about the space-time coordinates soon.

No, I've been having secret conversations to have it in North Korea <grin>.

In all seriousness, I haven't been giving it a great deal of thought.
Michael points out that it is about time to head back to the US, and we
are always happy to host.

But I worry that we tend to draw fewer people to the US, and I hate to
take any energy away from the conference.  Also, my son tells me Vienna
is amazing <grin>.  We can rationalize it by saying that we've only met
for 2 days in Europe this time, and it's 4 days in Europe, 2 days in the
US, and so that says the *next* one should be over here...

Stefan, would you mind exploring availability?  I have to confess a
personal preference for fall; my summers tend to get crowded.

Cheers,

Jeremy