Favor / heads up - wine tasks in a hackathon

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 23 06:54:09 CDT 2015

My alma mater is putting on a hackathon for college students in our region.

   http://carlhacks.io/

As an experiment, I'm wanted to see if I could get any of these students
interested in Wine hacking.  So we've sponsored prize money for any
students that can fix a bug in Wine or fix a test.

I have no idea if any students are going to take it on or not, but if
you see an influx of urgent requests on #winehackers or here, starting
Saturday and ending Sunday, you'll know why :-/.

And if any such student does actually succeed in contributing a clearly
useful or even promising patch, please let me know, so I can make a
point to award the prize money during the closing ceremonies.

Cheers,

Jeremy