Prelink usage

Damjan Jovanovic damjan.jov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:42:31 CDT 2015

If you read the 2 "Add support for -Ttext-segment linker flag to set
image base of a dll" threads on wine-patches/wine-devel from March
2013, you'll see prelink's functionality is fully achievable without
the use of prelink, just by using newer versions of ld and its
-Ttext-segment option. Read those threads carefully though, as
Alexandre found issues and wanted it implemented a certain way.