quartz: waveparser support wav file generated by ffmpeg (try3)

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 05:06:30 CDT 2015

Hi!

On 08/06/2015 07:29 AM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Changhui LIU" <liuchanghui at linuxdeepin.com> wrote:
>
>> Superseded patch 113457.
>>

>> Change log:
>> remove todo_wine win_skip
>
> The patch looks good, and it actually more closely resembles mmioDescend
> behaviour (except of alignment to even boundary, but that's a separate
> issue).
While the patch might be technically correct there are some style issues
with it. Most likely those are preventing the inclusion:

- While I don't mind the make_test_wav() wrapper it should be called
  from test_render_run() and not out of START_TEST.

- There is no need for delete_test_wav(). You can call DeleteFileW()
  directly in test_render_run()

- The comment "ffmpeg generate wav file has a LIST chunk like this" is
  kinda wrongly placed. The ASCII part of it would be better placed
  directly in static "BYTE g_wav_data[]".

bye
	michael