different behaviors of mixed-mode assembly under .net/wine-mono/native mono.

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 22 15:39:36 CDT 2015

 ran win32 mono with --mixed-mode , and mono crashed (when it hits the native code)
with

* Assertion at ..\mono\metadata\marshal.c:7743, condition `mono_error_ok (&error)' not met

whereas without it, mono survives.
so far all the incantation with mono, wine-mono is still the best (among
win32 mono with or without --mixed-mode and native linux mono). Just behind .net .