[2/4] comdlg32: Implement open dropdown menu.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Aug 27 03:36:35 CDT 2015

Vincent Povirk <madewokherd at gmail.com> writes:

> This implements the open dropdown button as a separate button, rather
> than using BS_SPLITBUTTON, which is unimplemented in Wine. This adds
> some complexity, but I don't think it changes things enough to get in
> the way of other work on this component.
>
> I have an implementation using BS_SPLITBUTTON that works on Windows,
> and could theoretically be used once we have support for window class
> redirection and BS_SPLITBUTTON. I will send that to wine-devel so you
> can see how much complexity this approach adds, and what the correct
> approach will look like.

It breaks the tests:

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -T ../../.. -M comdlg32.dll -p comdlg32_test.exe.so itemdlg && touch itemdlg.ok
itemdlg.c:2088: Test succeeded inside todo block: got 0x00000000.
itemdlg.c:2089: Test succeeded inside todo block: got 0.
Makefile:270: recipe for target 'itemdlg.ok' failed
make: *** [itemdlg.ok] Error 2

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org