Congratulations / thanks to our 2015 GSoC Students

Aaryaman Vasishta jem456.vasishta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:04:39 CDT 2015

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work along with my mentors,
André and Stefan, and everyone else who I've interacted with in
#winehackers. I'd also like to thank everyone else involved in giving input
on my patches and helping me improve it. It was a great and fulfilling
experience. :)

Cheers!
Aaryaman