Congratulations / thanks to our 2015 GSoC Students

YongHao Hu christopherwuy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:03:12 CDT 2015

Thank you for giving me this opportunity. :)
Thanks for Slackner, Piotr, QianHong and everyone else involved in
giving input on my patches and teaching me knowledge about programming.
It's a great summer and I did enjoy the coding in wine.

Let's have Snacks that go well with Wine and be a Slacker for a while to
celebrate! ;P