WS2_32: WSACleanup implementation, server-side, plus remove todos around passing tests. This also fixes bug 32910

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:31:00 CDT 2015

On Saturday, August 29, 2015, Matt Durgavich <mattdurgavich at gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','mattdurgavich at gmail.com');>> wrote:

> How do I read this test failure? I don’t see any real clues.

That is not your fault, just ignore that error. Your subject is overly long
too and I didn't catch it earlier but you are using 2 space indentation in
Wsacleanup while the rest of the function uses 4 spaces, so please change
that. A better subject would be :
ws2_32: Implement WSACleanup

The details about what bugs are fixed should go in the email body.