Simplified local IP reordering patch for default routes

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:58:01 CST 2015

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 8:24 PM, Bruno Jesus <00cpxxx at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:56 AM, Jamie Taylor <Jamie.Taylor at pobox.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am away from my test setup until next week due to the Thanksgiving
>>> holiday in the USA, but I will do a test on OSX when I get back to it,
>>
>> Works for me on OSX.
>
> Thanks for the test, patch will be submitted after code freeze.

Hi Bruno,

Should this help with ws2_32/sock.c failing? On my Gentoo machine,
this test fails:
sock.c:4402: Test failed: address does not match: 0.0.0.0 != 127.12.34.56

It also fails with your patch. The patch does fix one todo test, however:
sock.c:4549: Test succeeded inside todo block: failed to find the
first IP from gethostbyname!

--
-Austin