programs/xcopy: Fix casing of usage message

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:14:25 CST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 3:01 AM, Hugh McMaster
<hugh.mcmaster at outlook.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 18 Nov 2015 19:08:29 -0600, Austin English wrote:
>
>>-    STRING_SIMCOPY,  "%1!d! file(s) would be copied\n"
>>-    STRING_COPY,     "%1!d! file(s) copied\n"
>>+    STRING_SIMCOPY,  "%1!d! File(s) would be copied\n"
>>+    STRING_COPY,     "%1!d! File(s) copied\n"
>
> Hi Austin,
>
> You should probably patch all of the po files as well. It's a simple change,
> and it means Alexandre doesn't have to regenerate everything.
>
> --
> Hugh McMaster

I'm not sure about that. I don't know any other languages than
English, and some are in different scripts that I can't recognize
which letter I'm supposed to change.

If that's why AJ wants I can do it, but I think that updating PO files
should be the job of the translators, not developers.

Alexandre, care to comment?

--
-Austin