programs/xcopy: Fix casing of usage message

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Dec 2 22:33:50 CST 2015

Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure about that. I don't know any other languages than
> English, and some are in different scripts that I can't recognize
> which letter I'm supposed to change.
>
> If that's why AJ wants I can do it, but I think that updating PO files
> should be the job of the translators, not developers.
>
> Alexandre, care to comment?

I'm not convinced that we want to change this. It's localized, so no
reasonable app is going to depend on it.

Of course anybody can write a script checking for the exact message on
their version of Windows, but we can't be compatible with that unless we
copy all Windows messages verbatim, which we don't want to do.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org