po: Add a couple of missing ellipses to the Catalan translation.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Dec 7 05:32:04 CST 2015

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015, Alex Henrie wrote:

> I'm attaching screenshots so you can see exactly what the problem is.
> I agree that having ellipses would be ideal, but would you please
> submit patches to fix this properly instead of breaking it in a
> different way?

I don't think the iexplore case is an issue: sure it's clipped a bit but
the way it's done makes sense and the ellipses are still there.

I sent a patch for the winecfg case.

 "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on
       ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" -- Linus Torvalds