[RFC] Removing 200XXXXX versions from Bugzilla

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 21:34:06 CST 2015

Howdy all,

I'd like to remove the old 200XXXXX from Bugzilla, and replace them
with a pre-0.9 version instead. My reasoning is that it's obnoxious to
have to find the latest release in the middle of the list (or type it
in to find it), but if we removed all the 200XXXXX versions, it would
be the second to last (next to -unknown).

For that matter, I'd be okay with merging everything pre-1.0, but I'm
mostly concerned about the 200XXXXX versions.

Comments would be appreciated.

--
-Austin