0001-winedbg-Add-a-debug-button-on-crash-dialog-get-rid-of-

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 21:08:58 CST 2015

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Alex Henrie <alexhenrie24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that the Debug button on the crash dialog is hidden so
> that people who don't know what they're doing don't try to use it.

I have the same understand with you, but I think it is hidden too
deep, I guess I'm not the only developer who don't know this feature
until Changhui's patch.
I don't think it is too harmful if someone "who don't know what
they're doing" try to use it. Maybe some 12 years old hacker will play
with the feature and become curious and then grow to a future Wine
developer, why not? :p

--
Regards,
Qian Hong