How WINE implements BitBlt function?

John Found johnfound at asm32.info
Thu Feb 5 14:27:48 CST 2015

Well, it seems we are in deep off-topic in these mails, but let me finish the subject.

Actually, I found the library and it is not libX11.so, as the rest of xlib. The XSHM extension functions are in
libXext.so library.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I am writing now a small test program in order to test this way. And I will test Xrender as well, if this is what WINE uses.

And maybe I have to use both of them in order to provide some compatibility with the systems where XSHM is not installed.

Hm, I wander, how many systems have no XSHM installed?

--
John Found <johnfound at asm32.info>