[PATCH 1/3] d3d11: Add prototype for CreateDeviceAndSwapChain
martellmalone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:11:28 CST 2015
> fatal: cannot convert from y to UTF-8
When I done the git send email it asked did I want to use UTF-8 which I
said "y" to.
Maybe it is an issue with gmail re-encoding it somehow.
I will have to get a real email address at some point :)
On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.com>
> On 02/13/2015 02:44 PM, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Looks good to me. I have asked Henri to have a look. Jacek says they're
> > OK too. I also verified the patches build OK. Thanks again for your work
> > and patience! I'd say give Henri a workday or two to check them against
> > the SDK headers and send the remaining 3 once the first 3 patches are in.
> > There's one obstacle I ran into:
> > Am 2015-02-13 um 14:06 schrieb Martell Malone:
> >> * Copyright 2010 Rico Schüller
> >> * Copyright 2013 Austin English
> >> + * Copyright 2015 Martell Malone
> > Fun stuff. There's something about the ü in Rico Schüller's name that
> > breaks git am:
> > fatal: cannot convert from y to UTF-8
> The encoding is wrong in the email:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=y
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
> Setting the charset to utf-8 makes it work with git am.
> > But Jacek says downloading from
> > http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/109106 and applying works, so it's
> > probably nothing you have to worry about.
> Only because the rest is stripped away and just the pure patch is there.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wine-devel