Review request: New header for programs writing to the console

Hugh McMaster hugh.mcmaster at outlook.com
Tue Jan 6 22:51:32 CST 2015

Wine has at least 11 programs that write output to the console. Each program, however, uses a different method to achieve the same purpose.

These programs can be modified to use a unified console output method with only minor changes to each program's codebase.

In anticipation of taking on this task, I've created a new header (output.h, attached) to contain the unified method. Before I submit the header to wine-patches, I'm asking for review by other developers.

Any and all feedback/comments appreciated.

--
Hugh