dplayx/tests: Add DirectPlayEnumerate[A|W] tests

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:27:38 CST 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> It doesn't work here:
>
> ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -T ../../.. -M dplayx.dll -p dplayx_test.exe.so dplayx && touch dplayx.ok
> dplayx.c:826: Test succeeded inside todo block: Expected equal GUID values
> dplayx.c:858: Test succeeded inside todo block: Expected equal GUID values
> dplayx.c:6668: Tests skipped: Run in interactive mode to run dplayx tests.

Thanks for the reply, the tests expect stack data to disappear after
the enumeration function returns but looks like the test results
depend on libraries/compiler/compilation flags because here everything
works.

So I can't test this standalone, I'll send the tests together with the
proposed changes then.

> --
> Alexandre Julliard
> julliard at winehq.org