A wrapper around the GTK+ rendering engine

Ruslan Kabatsayev b7.10110111 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 04:05:32 CDT 2015

If something, this should be optional. This library already doesn't
work with oxygen-gtk3 (the buttons and everything are all flat color
without any borders, see screenshot [1]), and is unlikely to start
working in future (because oxygen-gtk isn't css-based and relies on
widget structure, which is likely not what the library expects). And I
personally wouldn't like to have to set some special GTK preference
for wine.

[1]: http://6g6.eu/sih0-snapshot156.png

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Stefan Dösinger