XInput [1/4]: Implement XInputGetState

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sun Jul 5 05:06:39 CDT 2015

> Am 04.07.2015 um 20:02 schrieb Nathan Schulte <nmschulte at gmail.com>:
>
> So, whatever happened to these patches?  Given my understanding and the discussion here, it seems like this is the way to go (drive XInput from e.g. evdev directly instead of layering it with DInput/WinMM).
Aric is working on hid.dll and and hidclass.sys. I think the idea is to build xinput.dll on top of this, together with the enumeration functionalities in other DLLs. Later on dinput can be rewritten to work on top of hid.dll and friends. He sent plenty of Emails and patches for review to wine-devel and wine-patches in the past few weeks.