crossover programs missing from source code

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:07:32 CDT 2015

The LGPL doesn't require us to publish the source code of individual
.exe.so or .dll.so binaries if we're not basing them on LGPL code. I
haven't checked the whole list, but most of these are programs
CodeWeavers developed internally and thus controls the copyright on,
and they mostly exist for integration with other components of
CrossOver.

That doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't publish the code, just that we
probably haven't considered it. At the very least, I think we want to
publish the source code of anything that exists for Windows
compatibility.

Note that ntoskrnl.exe is actually in the dlls/ directory of the Wine
source tree, and it should be there in the CrossOver/Wine source code
as well.