#include <hidclass.h>

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Tue Jul 7 08:37:20 CDT 2015

Hi,

  So when my patch for include/ddk/hidport.h got included Alexandre add this line to the top:

#include <hidclass.h>

The problem is that my hidclass.sys work stopped building for me.

In file included from ../../../wine-git/dlls/hidclass.sys/hid.h:27:
../../../wine-git/include/ddk/hidport.h:22:10: error: 'hidclass.h' file not
      found with <angled> include; use "quotes" instead
#include <hidclass.h>
         "hidclass.h"
1 error generated.

Is this a problem with my build setup or something else?  hidclass.h is located in include/ddk/hidclass.h

thanks,
-aric