(resend)[1/5]hidclass.sys: Implement helper IoCallMinidriver

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri Jul 10 12:48:36 CDT 2015

On 7/10/15 12:21 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Aric Stewart <aric at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>
>> +HRESULT IoCallMinidriver(ULONG code, PDEVICE_OBJECT device, PVOID in_buff, ULONG in_size, PVOID out_buff, ULONG out_size)
>
> What 'HRESULT' is supposed to represent in the kernel space? (Especially
> when actually an NTSTATUS is being returned). That applies to all patches
> in the series. Also it would be nice to get rid of all LPJUNK style types
> used all over the place.

Thanks for identifying the HRESULT thing. I need to fix that.

Ok question, Is there a desire for me to remove all the PXXXX and such with *XXXX style?  Looking at windows driver coding style there seemed to be a strong tendency to use PXXXX so that is what I did.  Did i miss the memo that said that WINE was going to be all *XXXX?

-aric