msxml3: Handle NULL parameter in IXMLDOMElement::get_ownerDocument().

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:17:17 CDT 2015

On 14.07.2015 15:09, Zhenbo Li wrote:
> ---
>   dlls/msxml3/element.c      | 2 ++
>   dlls/msxml3/tests/domdoc.c | 3 +++
>   2 files changed, 5 insertions(+)

In principle this is most likely fine, but I'd really prefer to have
similar test for all node types that support this method, so we can move
a check directly to node_get_owner_doc(). For those additional tests it
would be better to add a new test function called
test_get_ownerDocument(). Next step would be to make this test run on
all document versions (3, 4 and 6), but that should be a separate patch,
and I'm not asking you to work on it.