msxml3: Handle NULL parameter in IXMLDOMElement::get_ownerDocument().

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:34:48 CDT 2015

On 18.07.2015 18:21, Zhenbo Li wrote:

>> No, helper like that won't work, because the point is to check how all node
>> types work, not just elements. What I meant is to have a separate test_*
>> function in START_TEST() that will load a document with all node types you
>> need and iterating through them call get_ownderDocument.
>

> Hi Nikolay,
> Do you mean an iteration like that? Have I tested all the included nodes?

In principle yes, but you're not testing anything in that patch,
ownerDocument() is IXMLDOMNode property, you have to call it on 'node'.
Also this document doesn't cover anything but elements I think, because
childNodes() only iterates through immediate children, and
grand-children are not included (I think, it's been a while since I
looked into that). So I suggest adding a new document, with all kinds of
nodes, and run a loop on it. Attribute nodes still need special handling.

> Also, we already have a helper function: test_get_ownerDocument()
> Should I use this?

Right, I missed that, please move new loop there.