Scan-build report uploaded

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Wed Jul 22 15:34:18 CDT 2015

Am 22.07.2015 um 22:13 schrieb Aaryaman Vasishta:
> Looks great! It's the first time I've seen a scan-build.
> I was looking through the d3drm related reports. What does this mean?
> "Null pointer passed as an argument to a 'nonnull' parameter"
> Does it mean that there's a potential for get_IID_string to be passed a NULL GUID?

Click on "View Report", the numbers in the upper left corner are the steps to "reproduce" an issue, click on the blue arrows to step through/back.
the analyzer doesn't trust the array "iids" coming from extern and the function doesn't check for a NULL GUID, but we never check for a NULL GUID at least in that file...
I think this falls under "if a application needs it", but you could also provoke it with a test, if we crash and windows does, then we did it right ;)