[website] Update Debian downloads info

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 10:02:44 CDT 2015

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:10:42 -0500
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> I misunderstood the package. I thought it was just a meta package to
> install required development libs, like build-essential.
>
> -N

I understand why you thought that. It's the very reason I could never find the packages by googling "Debian wine," and probably the main reason Debian users can't find them either.

Now, the problem with what you changed it to is that it now points to the page for Debian Jessie (stable), which has outdated packages, and doesn't show the packages for Stretch (testing) or Sid (unstable).  My patch linked to https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=wine-development because the search results produce links to all three, which I think is easiest for users.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>