CSMT status?

Forest winehq at tibit.com
Wed Jun 3 18:40:19 CDT 2015

Can anyone offer a status update on D3D command stream multithreading?

I've been packaging Stefan Dösinger's CSMT work, with over 500 people using
my last release, and several asking when I'll build a new one.  I don't know
what to tell them, because his github repo hasn't been updated in half a
year, and he hasn't responded to the email I sent him last week.  It's
starting to look like this excellent work has been abandoned.

Pherhaps I missed an announcement?  Has it already been integrated into
mainline wine?  Is there some other plan for it?