[PATCH 1/2] d3dx9_36: Implemented D3DXSaveVolumeToFile including DDS files
titan.costa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 04:48:45 CDT 2015
He are my wine-staging patches you included in your patches:
- d3dx9_36: Align texture dimensions to block size for compressed
textures in D3DXCheckTextureRequirements.
- d3dx9_36: Add support for FOURCC surface to save_dds_surface_to_memory
- d3dx9_36: Fix several issues in save_dds_surface_to_memory.
- d3dx9_36: Improve D3DXSaveTextureToFile to save simple texture to dds file.
- d3dx9_36: Add dxtn support.
It seems also that patch 2 uses some code from Michael Muller's
patches and it seems you intend to use them for the dxtn conversion in
- wined3d: Add support for DXTn software decoding through libtxc_dxtn. [rev 3]
- wined3d: add DXT1 to B4G4R4A4, DXT1 to B5G5R5A1 and DXT3 to B4G4R4A4
- wined3d: Improve DXTn support and export conversion functions for d3dx9_36.
When using code from others, you need to mention its origin and and
add the proper references to the authors.
Moreover, you squashed different changes into single patches while the
rule is to have one patch per change. I would like also the
granularity of my patches to be kept.
This is much better to discuss how to upstream these patches with the
authors at #wine-staging.
Note that before doing some DXTN work you should first implement the
low level functions based on libtxc_dxtn and make sure they can be
accepted (wined3d exports, legal issue, ...).
2015-06-08 9:09 GMT+02:00 Nikolay Sivov <bunglehead at gmail.com>:
> On 08.06.2015 10:01, Sergey Isakov wrote:
>> It is hard to distill what part of codes comes from where. My patches
>> depends on previous patches and so they must be included too.
>> OK, all copylefts must be included if I will know how to do this.
>> If Christian Costa will say what to do I will do this.
> Sure, let's hear his opinion.
>> On 08.06.2015, at 9:43, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
>> On 07.06.2015 23:02, Sergey Isakov wrote:
>>>> I decided to improve builtin d3dx9_36 library with support of more file
>>>> formats, texture formats, volume textures.
>>> It's not your work though, it looks to me like 3 or so patches from
>>> Christian Costa squashed together. Why didn't you mention it?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wine-devel