gdiplus: Implement trivial case of GdipCreateRegionRgnData for empty and infinite regions

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:47:44 CDT 2015

I think you're fairly well aware of my opinions on wine-staging by
now, so I won't repeat that discussion here. One additional thing I
would like to point out though, is that if you guys are seriously
interested in working with upstream to get patches committed as you
claim (as opposed to e.g. just trolling for page hits), antagonizing
the people you're supposedly trying to work with may not be an optimal
strategy.