gdiplus: Implement trivial case of GdipCreateRegionRgnData for empty and infinite regions

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 05:01:45 CDT 2015

On 9 June 2015 at 11:48, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> wrote:
> Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think you're fairly well aware of my opinions on wine-staging by
>> now, so I won't repeat that discussion here. One additional thing I
>> would like to point out though, is that if you guys are seriously
>> interested in working with upstream to get patches committed as you
>> claim (as opposed to e.g. just trolling for page hits), antagonizing
>> the people you're supposedly trying to work with may not be an optimal
>> strategy.
>
> Did you think about that it's a two way road? Apparently one of the main
> reasons why wine-staging has been created is because of winehq maintainership
> inflexibility.

Well, that's probably news to a lot of people. As originally stated,
the reason for creating wine-staging was more along the lines of
helping new developers with getting their patches up to the proper
quality. And yes, of course it's a two way road, if I still thought
there was any hope of wine-staging turning into a net-positive for
Wine, I would certainly have been more careful about how I phrased
things.