gdiplus: Implement trivial case of GdipCreateRegionRgnData for empty and infinite regions

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 05:45:59 CDT 2015

On 9 June 2015 at 12:16, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> wrote:
> So it's actually you who intentioanlly "antagonizing the people you're
> supposedly trying to work with"?

Well, no, at this point I see no value in trying to work with
wine-staging anymore. Perhaps I may be able to convince a couple of
other contributors that submitting patches to wine-staging isn't going
to make them any more likely to get into upstream Wine though. For
what it's worth, I think you and I agree on the latter point, if
perhaps for different reasons. Sebastian and Michael seem to disagree,
at least sometimes.