[1/3] kernel32: Improve stub for SetFileInformationByHandle.

Marvin testbot at winehq.org
Wed Jun 10 03:02:33 CDT 2015

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=14101

Your paranoid android.

=== wvistau64 (32 bit file) ===
file.c:446: Test failed: attributes of file "testfile.xxx" are 0x0820

=== w7u (32 bit file) ===
file.c:4204: Test failed: SetFileValidData failed 87
file.c:4207: Test failed: SetFileValidData failed 87

=== wvistau64 (64 bit file) ===
file.c:446: Test failed: attributes of file "testfile.xxx" are 0x0820