Wine News

Steve Kenton skenton at ou.edu
Wed Jun 10 11:50:26 CDT 2015

The number of open bugs seems to have been dropping significantly.
Reading the latest article I was struck by the ~6500 open bugs and
thought "Wasn't that around 8000 last year?" Looking at past reports
confirmed it. Might be worth a mention in a future report. I notice that
another ~70 old bugs have been flagged as abandoned this cycle. Kudos to
whoever is working through the backlog and checking if they are still
valid. Probably deadly boring but important in it's own way.

FYI - Steve