dpnet: Simplify the storing of component data

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:06:00 CDT 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the review.

The patch started out at fixing an issue I found in Duplicate, however
it turned into simplifying the code, thus the test you commented on.

After looking at wined3d_private_data,  I see the the way it should
be handled and will provide a cleaner patch to fix the issue I found
initially.

Best Regards
  Alistair Leslie-Hughes