ntdll: Improve stub of NtQueryEaFile.

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 11 09:00:10 CDT 2015

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:45:29 +0900
Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> And yes, I agree that bugs are often being closed too easily, and that
> having a clearer policy there would be a good idea.

Yes, please. The response a user gets to a less-than-perfect bug report can vary wildly, based solely on the personality of the triager who happens to see the bug first, and this problem existed long before wine-staging came along.

Perhaps we could have a discussion of bug triage policies at WineConf, and draw up some guidelines for triagers?

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>