winemac.drv: Improved App name on windows and menus (Mac Driver)

Ken Thomases ken at codeweavers.com
Thu Jun 11 10:51:04 CDT 2015

On Jun 11, 2015, at 10:21 AM, Vitor Marques <vitor251093 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The original MacDriver code used "Wine" as the application menu name. In that way, it doesn't matter if the user changes the Bundle Name, the app name will always be "Wine".

That's not true.  As I said, Cocoa uses the bundle name regardless of what the code has assigned.  Have you tried what you suggest (changing the bundle name)?  If so, what exactly did you try?

> After that change, the app name will be the Bundle Name, as it should be.

Before that change, it will be, too.

> Since there is a typo, should I repair it, test it and then send it again?

You should test it and confirm for yourself that it has no effect.  If there's still a problem, you can explain what is in detail.  Then we can try to help you fix it.

Regards,
Ken