Wine developer frustration (was Re: ntdll: Improve stub of NtQueryEaFile.)

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:49:29 CDT 2015

> Another problem is that the email submission format doesn't offer a way for the submitter to separate text intended to be part of the permanent commit log from text intended to be merely commentary for consumption at review time.

Except it does: whatever comment you write after the '---' separator
is automatically discarded by git am.
Obviously that is meaningful only if you inline the patch, which is a
good idea anyway.

FWIW I also tend to write commit messages when there is something
significant to say and Alexandre often times leaves them in
(potentially redacted).